- The training and placement cell of the college is a unique institutional arrangement in the campus mainly motivated to empower the student community in terms of providing training and securing jobs.
- The cell also conducts training programs in personality development for deserving students.To provide training and secure placements for its own students is a pleasure for the placement cell. Various insurance companies like Max life, Tata Birla selected our students for various students for various jobs in this session.
- 32 pass out students have been selected under the salary of rs 9000/- per month. We have signed MOU with MIE a company of Noida for placements. They held an aptitude test for 125 students on 25 dec 2009.
- On the 21st January ,IBM (Daksh) visited our campus and three students –Ketki, monisha and Sandeep ,were selected
- In the month of January WIPRO(BPO) visiter the campus .Parul and Gurpreet were selected.
- On the 9th Feb,HDFC Standard Life Insurance visited the campus and 10 students were swelected.Name of the students are- Jyoti Behl.Amarinder Kaur, Vijay Laxmi, Sandeep , Anchal, Sakshi, Ketki, Ritika, Monika and Gaganpreet.
Latest NewsUGC SPONSORED ONE DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR ON “ Library Automation : planning and Implementation ”
It gives us immense pleasure and privilege to intimate you that Department of Library, PCM S.D. College …
Read More→UGC Sponsored a 2 days workshop on the topic Human Rights v/s Environmental Right, Right to Health in the month of March, 2015
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that our institution Accredited “A” by NAAC is organizing …
Read More→UGC sponsored one day national seminar on “Voice and Vision of Women Writers in Indian English literature”
It gives us immense pleasure and privilege to inform you that department of English, PCM S.D. College …
Newsletterreceive updates about the upcoming events & other opportunities from us.